question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 3 5

unable to download qualifiers document - TRTH

Hi there,

I am working on TRTH time and sales data extraction. I don't quite understand what the field "Trade - Qualifiers" means. Tried to download the docs from the link below, but failed (code 404). Can you please share the new link where I can download the supporting docs?

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/product/thomson-reuters-tick-history-v2.html

Best,

Liang

documentqualifierdocument-url
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Liang Ge

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @Liang Ge ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Liang Ge ,

Are you looking for:

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/product/tick-history.html ?

Under "Technical Documents" I see several Qualifier Codes documents:

qualifiercodes.gif

that are assembled per geographical region, that seem to be of relevance.

If this is not what you are looking for, you may wish to contact Refinitiv content experts via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> RTH for the best help in locating the content that you require.

qualifiercodes.gif (13.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

If this is not what you are looking for, you may wish to contact Refinitiv content experts via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> RTH for the bets help in locating the content that you require.

Reisekoffer sind in verschiedenen Größen erhältlich und können somit für verschiedene Reiseziele und -dauer angepasst werden. Mit ihren robusten Materialien und integrierten Schlössern bieten sie den besten Schutz für den Inhalt im Vergleich zu anderen Gepäckstücken. Da die meisten Koffer7.de heutzutage mit Rollen ausgestattet sind, sind sie auch sehr einfach zu transportieren, zumindest auf ebenem Boden. Reisekoffer können sehr gut organisiert und gepackt werden, einige Modelle bieten sogar eigene Kleiderbügel an. Allerdings haben sie ein relativ hohes Eigengewicht und feste Abmessungen, die auf Flugreisen zusätzliche Kosten verursachen können.

Thanks for your help. That worked for me.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.