question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Mac User: Not able to login in Refinitiv 365 Office add-in

Schermata 2022-01-12 alle 22.25.31-min.png

Dear all,

I'm having issues when I need to export my data and charts on Office programs (Excel, Power Point etc).

In the add-in Refinitiv 365 inside Office programs, I'm not able to keep the login for more than 3 seconds.

After this time, I have an automatically logout from the add-in.

What should I do?

Thanks.

workspacemac-osms-office
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @sergio.balestrieri ,

Your question is posted in Refinitiv Data Platform APIs forums.

Is your question about Refiinitiv Data Platform APIs usage? Please explain more of your usage of RDP, please include all the details, including excerpt of your code if relevant.

If your question is about using Refinitiv Workspace Excel or Refinitiv Eikon Excel, the best approach is to contact Refinitiv product support, for the relevant product, via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Help with Product -> Select the required Product.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @sergio.balestrieri ,

Your question does not appear to be related to Refinitiv Data Platform API usage.

If you are asking about Refinitiv Data Platform API usage, kindly post a new question, providing the relevant details.

As we did not hear back from you, I am closing this discussion thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.