For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 3 5

retrieve interval vwap

Hi There,

Is there a way to retrieve interval vwap using datascope select API? For example. the vwap price for IBM between 1/25/2022 09:30:00 and 1/25/2022 10:00:00. I am using python to retrieving data.

Thank you.

dssvwap
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Liang Ge

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@Liang Ge

I couldn't find the request to retrieve interval VWAP in the Datascope Select API.

However, I can get the "Trade - Market VWAP" with the

TickHistoryTimeAndSalesExtractionRequest in the Tick History API.

The output looks like this:

1643170674151.png

However, you need to contact the Refinitiv DataScope Select support team directly via MyRefinitiv to confirm it.

1643170674151.png (36.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks very much for that information.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.