For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

How to retrieve the Risk Level of a result?

After screening a case and getting the possible matches, we can resolve a specific result and choose the Risk Level. How can we retrieve the Risk Level of a specific result later using the API? Not the risk level of the case, but of a confirmed profile.

worldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @maranda

I'm not sure whether this question has been answered off the forum or not. Can you let me know if your doubt has been cleared already.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @maranda

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm assuming that you are looking for Risk Level and associated Ids which will help you to resolve the matches via the API, if my assumption is correct then you have to utilize our API endpoint "SEQ-pre-group-resolution-toolkit: Get the resolution toolkit for a group" to know the Risk Level and associated ids.

1644206964242.png
Post Resolving the matches via the API you can utilize the "SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results" to see the updated results.

Please find some reference document via below link:
https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start#world-check-one-api-resolution-status-of-a-match

https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start#world-check-one-api-case-review-and-resolution-of-matches

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional question/concerns.

Thanks
Vivek Kumar Singh

1644206964242.png (25.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This is not what I meant. Lets say I screened a case with the name "Donald Trump". I will get back a number of results for people with that (or similar) names. But only one of them is the person I'm looking for. After I identify him, I mark him as a positive match, and lets say according to our Risk Tolerance, he is of Medium Risk. I resolve the case. How can I later check what is the Risk Level I have decided for Donald Trump?
@Vivek Kumar Singh Would it be possible to schedule a call so we could clarify this and other points faster? I'm ready whenever you are. Thank you.

Hi @maranda

Please let us know if today 16:00 PM IST is fine for you.

Thanks
Vivek Kumar Singh

@Vivek Kumar Singh That would be great. Though I would like to use a different phone number than the one mentioned in my profile. Should I open a support ticket with the relevant phone number?
Show more comments
Upvote
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @maranda

Thanks for joining the session!

I hope that we have addressed all your concerns over the call, however, please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions/concerns.

Thanks
Vivek Kumar Singh

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @Vivek Kumar Singh ,

<this is a private comment>

We would much appreciate a brief summary of the findings for the members of the forums, if you can.

Thanks,

-AHS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.