question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

Error when downloading data through excel add-in

Hi,

I am downloading a bunch of data in excel from the Refiniv 365 add in. However, I am getting a lot of error messages for different companies and for different financial variables. Thus, I immediately thought that it was because there were no data available for that company and those variables, but when I go into the Eikon Refinitiv terminal online, I see that the variables are in fact available. Therefore, I am confused as to why I am receiving an error. Does anybody know what this might be? I get the error: Unable to resolve all requested identifiers, unable to resolve and collect data for all requested identifiers and fields, Update at 08:25, NULL. These are the error messages I am getting. May I also add that the formulas are not wrong, because they work for most of the data I am gathering. I am only receiving the errors for specific variables and specific companies...

excel-error
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14k 30 5 10

hi @madeleine.rettore ,

This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs. The moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every bit of content available through Refinitiv products, which is required to answer content questions such as this one.

The best resource for the content questions is the Eikon support team, which can be reached by submitting queries through MyRefinitv. The support team will either have the required content expertise ready available or can reach out to relevant content experts to get the answer for you.

You may select Product and Content > I need help understanding content within the product

and provide the support team the formula used, specific variables, and specific companies that error return. so they can verify the content and assist you directly.

1647585145892.png

Hope this could help

1647585145892.png (12.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.