question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Where I can find a list of data sources through which IDV service runs during validation, depends on country?

qual-id
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @yehor.lastenko01 ,

Could you please let me know if this doubt has been cleared off the forum already.

Thanks,
AHS

Hello @yehor.lastenko01 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@yehor.lastenko01

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

@yehor.lastenko01

Hi,

Yes, the sources covered does depend and vary country to country.

I am having difficulty in attaching the list here but I will email that to you right away you can see the list of countries and their respective coverage for your reference.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1k 2 2 3

Hi @yehor.lastenko01, thanks for reaching out to us! A teammate is currently working on this and will get back to you as soon as they can. We appreciate your patience!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.