question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 3

Extracting WC profile in PDF format through Screening Online API

Asking question on behalf of partner prospect (Encompass) - see below:

I was wondering if one of you could please advise whether or not the Screening API, returns PDF’s of the results which the user views? For example, within Encompass, we would typically return a PDF of the record which the user has decided they wish to look at. Therefore, let’s say a user has decided to screen “Tony Blair” and World Check has returned 22 potential results. Once the user has found the record they wish to look at and the getDetails service call has been invoked, there is a host of information which is returned, i.e, name, pep info, sanction info etc.

What I would like to know is whether or not, a PDF of this information also exists?

Kind regards,
Derek

Derek Adams | Business Analyst

Encompass

+44 (0)79 5584 5140

world-checkscreeningscreening-apiextraction
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Santosh.Mitra Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @Santosh.Mitra,

No the Screening Online API does not support pdf screening results. A client would have to take the raw request return data and process it into a pdf.

Hope this helps,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @brian.bourgault

Is there any plan to provide a PDF version of WC profile through the API?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.