For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 1

Check if multiple cases exist in bulk

Hi,

We have a third party system with about 2 thousand investors. We are building an integration to sync those investors into World Check One. So my plan is to get to get the full list of the 2 thousand investors and then use the third party's investor ID as the Case ID when creating a new case for each investor. I am currently using the following API call to check if the Case ID already exists for that investor:

HEAD /caseIdentifiers

However, this API call only allows me to check one case at a time. I would have to call this endpoint 2 thousand times to check if there are any new investors that I need to add to World Check One. Is there a better way to check what cases already exists given a list of Case IDs?

Thanks,

Ben

case
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @bfeldman, thanks for reaching out again.
That does sound more efficient as long as you're inputting the appropriate date in the request body. The endpoint SEQ-user-activity-monitoring-initial: User Activity Monitoring (aka: cases/summaries) returns activities greater than, less than, or between a set of dates that have been actioned by their user IDs. If 'modifierUserId' or 'creatorUserId' is not included as part of "query", then the endpoint returns all user activity associated with your account. For more information on this endpoint, kindly take a look at our updated documentation.

Below are some screenshots from the documentation:
1654630785574.png
1654630853071.png

I hope this helps!

Best,
Judith

1654630785574.png (28.2 KiB)
1654630853071.png (48.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @bfeldman, thank you for reaching out to us again! Unfortunately, we do not offer this endpoint in bulk. You would have to run this endpoint individually for every case Id you're checking. Apologies once again for the inconvenience it may cause!

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 0 0 1

Hi,

Would it be more efficient to use the "cases/summaries" and "cases/summaries/cursor/" endpoints to retrieve all of the cases and then once I have a list of all of the cases I can check if the case ID exists in any of those results?

Regards,

Ben

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.