question

Upvotes
Accepted
13 6 8 9

capped bonus certificate

Hi,

I am looking at the following RIC: DEUW1WCQ.F, which is a capped bonus certificate. I used the DIB to see what fields are available for extraction but they all seem to be empty (e.g. CF_NAME,DSPLY_NMLL) . However, when i search the RIC on Eikon it returns a page with some data, like the issue details, terms and conditions, etc.

Is there any data that is possible to extract for this kind of certificate?

Thank you again for your support.

Raluca

eikonfieldseikon-app-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@elizabeth.piazza, Can you please take a look for this App Studio question?

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

It means you're not entitled to view real-time record for this RIC. Most exchanges charge a per user fee for access to real-time market data provided by these exchanges. In most cases if you don't subscribe to real-time data from an exchange you can get delayed market data using the same RIC preceded with "/". However there are some markets where even delayed data is subject to exchange fees. And, as it appears to be the case here, there are markets where delayed data is not available at all. So, the only way you can get access to market data for this certificate is if you subscribe to real-time data from Frankfurt Stock Exchange.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
257 1 3 5

Hi, have you tried requesting the data using JET DataGrid service?

If you use this request payload, you'll get some reference information of the RIC. The fields list could be found from Data Item Browser

{
	"instruments": ["DEUW1WCQ.F"],
	"fields": [{
		"name": "TR.IssuerTickerCode"
	}, {
		"name": "TR.InstrumentDescription"
	}]
}
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi Raluca,

In addition to Panit's response, as far as I can see, while DSPLY_NMLL field does not exist within the real-time data record for this RIC, CF_NAME field exists and returns "UBS VSA2 BNZT 17". If you get nothing when retrieving CF_NAME for DEUW1WCQ.F, you must be doing something wrong.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
13 6 8 9

Thank you both for your answers. i will try and let you know.

Raluca

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
13 6 8 9

Hi Alex,Panit,

I have tried your solutions, it works with the datagrid but when I try to extract CF_NAME for this RIC: DEUW1WCQ.F , it returns in Excel the following error:

Access Denied: User req to PE(8156)

I also tried with other fields such as : GN_TXT16_3, ISSUER, ISSUE_DATE, but it returns the same error. Can you please tell me what it means?

Thank you again for your help.

Raluca

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.