question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Is there any way to get the match score value "That related to match strength" for each result when calling screening case results ?

I'm using World Check One API , the development language is C# ,

The problem is when I make screening results request to exist case the match results return as a bulk , suppose I want to take one result from this bulk and reflect it to object class the "match score" field is missing ,

Is there any way to retrieve this field ?

this image below contain the one result that contain "match Score" field that I get it from the questions and

answers community :

match score.png

screeningscreening-apicase
match-score.png (8.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@yamanfakhry

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@yamanfakhry

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

Hi @yamanfakhry

I just tested a scenario where I screened a case and evaluated the response and I could see the matchScore returned in the response.

I have also tested the "Get Screening Results" API and I can confirm the presence of matchScore attribute in its response as well.

Can you confirm the gateway-host that you using is "v2"? if not, then update the gateway-host in your code from "v1" to "v2" that should resolve this issue and you will be able to see the matchScore.

If it doesn't resolve, please share the complete request and response here for us to investigate further.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

@Mehran Khan Thank you its worked by changing the version from "v1" to "v2".

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.