question

Upvotes
18 0 0 5

EMA:Call to rsslReactorDispatchLoop() failed. The _state is set to OmmImplState.NOT_INITIALIZED

loggerMsg

ClientName: EmaConsumer_9

Severity: Error

Text: Call to rsslReactorDispatchLoop() failed. The _state is set to OmmImplState.NOT_INITIALIZED

loggerMsgEnd

This error occurs when I call OmmConsumer's uninitialize()

one:Why does this happen?

two:How do I catch this exception error?

three:How to handle this error? (Code examples would be great)

consumer
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @zhangqingfeng ,

We did not hear back from you yet- if your question was answered outside of these forums, we would appreciate a brief update, that would enable other developers with same or similar questions be helped on their way to a solution.

-AHS

hi @zhangqingfeng ,

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread or if the question was answered outside of these forums, we would appreciate a brief update that would help other developers who are facing a similar question on their way to a solution.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
78.8k 250 52 74

@zhangqingfeng

It looks like a race condition. I assume that when calling the OmmConsumer's uninitialize() method, the API set the state of the channel to NOT_INITIALIZED. However, the API still called the rsslReactorDispatchLoop() method to dispatch events of the NOT_INITIALIZED channel which can trigger that error.

However, I am unable to replicate the issue. To verify the problem, please provide the following information.

1. The version of EMA Java used by the application

2. The snippet code that shows how the application uses EMA

3. The EMA configuration file

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@zhangqingfeng is the issue still outstanding?

If so, are you able to provide the information requested by Jirapongse?

Thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.