question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

What is ISOCtryCode in the table MS2SecInfo in QAD? Country of risk, country of domicile, country of exchange, other?

It's not clear what the context of iso country code for the securities in this table is.

country-code
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@howard.wallis

I found the following answer from the Refinitiv Quantitative Analytics support team.

MSCI stores ISOCtryCode with the country of incorporation.

You can contact the Refinitiv Quantitative Analytics support team directly via MyRefinitiv to confirm this.

1661401863410.png

I hope this answer will help.

1661401863410.png (9.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @howard.wallis

Thank you for posting the question. Even though we are not the data expert, it would be nice if you could share more information about the fields that you are interested in:

• Example data of the ISOCtryCode field
  • Example symbol, item name
  • What is the API that you are using?
  • The API call example

I have searched for the "ISOCtryCode" field information on the Eikon Data Item Browser app but I could not find this field information.

Alternatively, you may contact the content team directly to help you with this content question. You can contact the team via the https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.