For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

i add a register country in secondary field when i call synchronus screening, but the result i get it‘s not fully matched

i add a register country in secondary field when i call synchronus screening, but the result i get it‘s not fully matched

screening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@lingling.zeng

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @lingling.zeng, Thanks for reaching out to us!

When you screen a name using the secondary identifiers, you will get the results for all the profiles which are matching the submitted secondary fields. However, the profiles which does not match the values of the secondary fields are auto-resolved as false by the system.

If you do not want to see the profiles which do not match the submitted secondary fields, you can utilize the option "Remove from results" which will remove the false matches from the results and the matches which have been auto-resolved would not reflect in the results.

To enable this option for your group:

Login to WC1 UI -> Admin -> Select the group (which you want to enable this feature) -> group details -> Select edit next to Auto-resolution settings -> Select "Remove from results".

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.