question

Upvotes
Accepted
185 6 12 26

List of exchanges that supports domains other than MBP

Hi,
We are using RFA 8.1 API.

Is there a way for us to have an exhaustive list of exchanges that supports price data model domains other that MBO but not MBO.

c++level-2
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

There is a correction in the question here.

I meant list of exchanges other than

MBP

Hi @mktdata,

Its best to reach out to content support at my.refinitiv.com. Thanks.

hi @mktdata ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hello @mktdata ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @mktdata,

Almost all the equities trading venues provide some form of orderbook data which is disseminated as MBO. MBP is a value add service which is vendor provides by consolidating the orderbook.

You can raise a ticket and ask a content expert at my.refinitiv.com if there is any consolidated list available.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.