For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Availability of Reuters API test bed region.

Availability from Reuters API test bed region (Not through postman, to test from server) for Reuters API testing with TCS Bancs Application.

datascope-select
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 59 14 21

Hi @adnan.siddiqui,

I am not sure I understand your question - could you please explain. DSS is a REST API, and you can use any programming language like Python, Java, C#, etc or Postman to get data. We don't support third party applications - so you will have to figure out how to make it work with your Bancs application.

If you have any technical questions regarding DSS, I would recommend that you start from Quickstart, followed by Tutorials from the link at the top of this page. After that you can ask any directed questions on these forums.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dear Gurpreet,

We are under process of integrating Reuters Rest API with TCS Bancs application for Rate scan purpose. For that we require test bed region or UAT, so that we can configure the same and test before go live.

Hi @adnan.siddiqui,

Your Refinitiv account manager can help you with test credentials. Basically, DSS does not have a separate UAT environment and you will have to use the production REST endpoints to make data requests with your test account.

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @adnan.siddiqui ,

Ticket number 11708307 was raised on behalf of you and the support team should contact you directly to provide information they get from the product team.

I hope this helps, please let me know in case you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@raksina.samasiri Thank you for the support, I received an update from the team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.