question

Upvotes
Accepted
38 0 1 5

Could not establish secure channel for SSL/TLS with authority 'api.rkd.refinitiv.com' when trying to create an impersonation token.

My code has been running for years using the examples provided by the Refinitiv Knowledge Direct API. Suddenly this morning, after working earlier in the day, I've started receiving the error message stating Could not establish secure channel for SSL/TLS with authority 'api.rkd.refinitiv.com' when attempting to create an impersonation token using 'CreateImpersonationToken_2'. I'm not sure why this would have been working one hour and then suddenly stopped an hour later.

rkd-apirequest-tokenapi-token
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
38 0 1 5

Sorry for the delay responding. I was not able to replicate the issue in the RKD API Portal. The issue has gone away though. It was occurring for approximately four or five hours and then all of a sudden we stopped running into the error message. No changes were made to any of our code or config settings, so I'm not exactly sure what changed.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @cbernardin

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you replicate the issue on the RKD API Portal - Create Impersonation TokenV2 page?

rkd-create-impersonation-token-v2.png

I highly recommend you contact the RKD support team to verify this issue. You can contact the team directly via the https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html URL.

contact-rkd-connection.png

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.