For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
67 3 7 12

ERROR: the extraction exceeds the system limit for THT extractions

I am attempting to run some TickHistoryTimeAndSales extraction jobs. The first one fails with the following in the notes file:

ERROR: the extraction exceeds the system limit for THT extractions

Immediately before starting this job there were no extractions running, so I do not believe I am exceeding the concurrent extractions limit (which I think should be 50 for TickHistoryTimeAndSales). What limit have I exceeded? I am having a difficult time finding documentation for this error. I found TickHistory documentation, but I do not believe I have exceeded any of the limits there.

tick-history-rest-apiapi-limits
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @aschmied ,

You can find specific extraction limit information described in Extraction Limits by Report Template

Please share the request that you are submitting, so we can test it on our side to learn more.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Zoya. We were able to work around the issue by deleting existing schedules and retrying. I don't know what the root cause was, but we are unblocked. Thank you for the quick reply!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.