question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 1 2 4

Refinitiv Exchange Domain Model

Question:

Exchange->Refinitiv (Direct Feed or RTDS)->Consumer

Consumer receives a real-time Refinitiv Domain Model: MarketPrice and MarketByPrice

This exchange for Refinitiv immediately broadcasts real time in the form of Refinitiv Domain Model or it broadcasts in its format Level 1 and Level 2.

Or does the Refinitiv server normalize the exchange format into Refinitiv format?

I want to understand at what stage MarketPrice and MarketByPrice take their form.

refinitiv-realtime#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @manucharfinalsi

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@manucharfinalsi

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I think this question is beyond the scope of API usage. APIs can consume MarketPrice and MarketByPrice from the Refinitiv Real-Time Data feed or RTDS.

You may need to contact the feed team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify how the data feed processes MarketPrice and MarketByPrice from exchanges.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @manucharfinalsi ,

The moderators on this forum are expertise on Refinitiv APIs usage. However, they do not have deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products. Such expertise is available through Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached via MyRefinitiv. To be of help, ticket number 11901588 was raised on your behalf and the support team is going to contact you soon to assist with this.

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.