For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 1 4

Changing document type to ID-Card Type of Passport check is invalid

Very good afternoon from Cambodia time,

I'm trying to send screening with Cambodia national ID, therefore I've changed document type parameter to

{ "documentType": "ID-Card Type 1 (3 lines)" }, but I'm getting invalid response.

Screening can be done only with the parameter as PASSPORT. Therefore, how to solve this issue ?

API : https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com /v2/cases/passportcheck/mrz

Thank you

1673601350991.png

#technologyscreening-api
1673601350991.png (24.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@senate

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi,

It worked after following your instruction.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
618 2 0 2

Hi @senate,

Greetings from Cape Town and thank you for reaching out!

Kindly note that the attribute "documentType" accepts the following Enum: "PASSPORT", "ID1" or "ID2" as stated in World-Check One schema reference. The value "ID-Card Type1 (3 lines)" is not supported.

Please consult our documentation for further information: https://developers.refinitiv.com/content/dam/devportal/en_us/product-docs/wc1-api/documentation/v2/schema-reference/wc1-api-schema-reference-documentation.html#tag/passportcheck/operation/getMrzData

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Virgill

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dear Virgill ,

To be informed that your suggestion works as expected after we change the attribute to above Enum.
Thank you so much.

Best regards

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

I understand the frustration when dealing with API responses. I once had a similar issue while integrating a service into my project. Have you tried reaching out to the API provider's support team for assistance? Sometimes they can provide insights or solutions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.