For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 2 5

Can we add New Custom Fields dynamically via API Calls in World Check One API?

Hi Team, can we add New Custom Fields dynamically via API Calls in World Check One API for our Account? Like "CF_1_Today's_Date".. and then tomorrow "CF_2_Tomorrow's_Date".. and so on ..

And then use those new Custom Fields to tag Cases against them?

world-check-oneworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1k 2 2 3

Hello @ANKUR SARASWAT - thanks for reaching out to us!

The only way that you can create custom fields is through the WebUI:

1. Click on the ADMIN tab
  2. On the right-most panel under PRODUCT SETTINGS, click on edit next to "Screening Custom Fields"
  3. Create the field by adding the name and checking the "Show" box (if you want to make the field mandatory, check the box as well)
  4. Click on Save
  5. Click on the Groups tab in the left-most panel
  6. Click on the Group name you would like to show the custom field
  7. Click on Group details (next to Group Administrators | Group Members | Features)
  8. Under "World-Check Screening", click on Edit next to "Screening Custom Fields"
  9. Check the Show box next to the fields you would like to include within that group. You will also see the following message:
    Select the custom fields that you want to display in the case screening form for this group. To add or edit custom field labels, go to the Account Summary tab and select edit Screening Custom fields. Custom fields are created at the account level and can be made visible to parent/child groups.

It is important to keep in mind that every time you would like to add a custom field, you would have to go through the process listed above. We currently do not offer a way to create a custom field through the API. I hope this makes sense. If you need further clarification or if I misunderstood your question, kindly let me know.

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 2 2 5

Thank You Judith for your descriptive email. It makes sense to me, and I understood your point.

Thank You once again for your email.

Regards,

Ankur Saraswat

icon clock
10 |1500

@ANKUR SARASWAT I'm glad to be of assistance! If you have any further inquiries, related to this post, kindly comment below. If it's unrelated, please feel free to create another post. We are here to help!

Best,

Judith

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.