question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 0 0

How to link Lipper API to Power BI using Python?

What we do is get the output from the API, save as csv files, then use those files in Power BI. It is taking a bit of time to load though. Can you recommend a better approach to link the API to Power BI?

python#technologyrefinitiv-data-platformlipper
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @lisa.santamaria.RDP ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
78.6k 248 52 74

@lisa.santamaria.RDP

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I don't know so much about Power BI but I found an article about Run Python scripts in Power BI Desktop on the Microsoft website. It demonstrates how to run Python scripts directly in Power BI Desktop and import the resulting datasets into a Power BI Desktop data model.

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.