question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

Carbon emission and Asset4 esg database

Hello

I would like to retrieve carbon emission and carbon intensity data from Refinitiv and many research papers suggest that ASSET4 ESG database provides those information. May I please know how to install it? Do I have to do the add-in? (which I already have for Refinitiv365 add-in but couldn't find asset4 database).

Thank you in advance!

Dream

#productthomson-reuters
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@6484052426 I don't think the ESG data is available via the Refinitv365 add-in - which only delivers a subset of the information available into Office365. You would need to be using the full Eikon for Office Add-In to get access to the worksheet functions to deliver that content. Alternatively you can access this programatically using the CodeBook App (type codebk into the Eikon/WorkSpace search bar) or to use the CodeCreator app (type codecr into the Eikon/WorkSpace Search bar) to help you create API calls visually like the Formula Builder in Excel - see picture below:

1675252562216.png

I hope this can help.

1675252562216.png (349.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It helps. Thank you so much!

Please i have been searching source for carbon emission for companies in the Uk, a minimum of 5yr report. I need for my dissertation. Please if you do have it. Kindly share with me at Olayinka.Balogun@mail.bcu.ac.uk. Thank you

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.