question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Hello I am using Datastream on excel. I have a list of ISINs and need to generate certain variables. however, the report shows the name of the companies and not the ISINs. I would like to replace the company names with the original ISINs in my sample

Hello I am using Datastream on excel. I have a list of ISINs and need to generate certain variables. however, the report shows the name of the companies and not the ISINs. I would like to replace the company names with the original ISINs in my sample

#product#contentisin
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@facultylibrarian

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@facultylibrarian

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5k 16 2 7

Hi @facultylibrarian , thank you for your question.

This forum is for developers having programming-type queries when using Refinitiv Data APIs. For content and excel related queries I would recommend you contact the support team directly via MyRefinitiv. The support team will either have the required content expertise ready available or can reach out to relevant content experts to get the answer for you.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.