For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Query about RFA API's

I was hoping you can point me in the direction where I can see the end of life dates for the RFA APIs, our client is currently using the following versions of rfa and eta,

eta 3.4.0.L1.linux.rrg 64-bit Static
rfa 8.1.0.L1.linux.rrg 64-bit
rfa 8.1.2.linux.L1 64-bit
rfa 8.2.0.linux.L2 64-bit
rfa 8.2.1.linux.L1 64-bit

eta 3.4.0.L1.rrg
eta j3.5.1.L1.all.rrg

eta 3.4.0.L1.win.rrg 64-bit Static
rfa net8.0.1.L1.win.rrg 64-bit
rfa net8.1.0.L1.win.rrg 64-bit
rfa 8.1.0.win.eload 32-bit

RFA Java Edition 8.0.0.E2.all
RFA Java Edition 8.1.3.L1.all
RFA Java Edition 8.2.1.L3.all

I ideally would like to know the EOL for all the above versions, and the last 3 most compliant versions.

This would be RFA JAVA API for Elektron

#productrfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@dwarika.natham

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@dwarika.natham

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @dwarika.natham

Thank you for contacting us. Please see my answer below:

### ETA API ###

The ETA API is part of the Refinitiv Real-Time SDK which is the strategic API. The APIs version 3.x are still fully supported. However, we recommend the client use the latest version of the API (3.6.8 - as of Feb 2023).
The client can download the latest SDK version package from the following links:

### RFA API ###

We have no plan to end-of-life RFA version 8.x yet. The APIs (Java, C++ and .Net editions) are still fully supported.

However, if the client is considering implementing new applications, we recommend using the Real-Time SDK (EMA or ETA).

### Further Readings ##

The client can check the API compatibility detail from the API Compatibility Matrix page.

About the API migration path, please check the following resources:

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.