question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

API to download Derivative Warrants (DW) ,Callable Bull / Bear Contracts (CBBC)

HI

Is there any API using which we can download all available Derivative Warrants (DW) ,Callable Bull / Bear Contracts (CBBC) and Inline Warrants (IW) for Hon Kong Indices and stocks

Some examples available in HKEX website

UB#HSI RC2411S
UB#HSI RC2409X
JP-HSI @EC2307C
JP-HSI @EP2306F

Something similar to the way we get listed options lists using Chain Ric ?

Thanks
Bopanna

#product#contentwarrants
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @bopanna.alemada

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
5.2k 16 2 7

Hi @bopanna.alemada ,

I am not sure about chain expander for Warrants, but I may suggest using search capabilities of RD Libraries. Here I have requested warrants for HSI, you may use other queries and filtering criteria as well:

rd.discovery.search(
    query = '.HSI',
    filter = "RCSAssetCategoryLeaf eq 'Warrant' and RIC ne null",
    top = 10000
)

screenshot-2023-02-21-at-143006.png

Hope this helps and please let me know should you have any further questions on using Search.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @h.aramyan01 ,

Actually i'm not familiar with RD Libraries .Please let me know how to get this library and if there are any documentation available.

@bopanna.alemada

Please refer to the Refinitiv Data Libraries page. To access the RDP search service, you need to have a Refinitiv Data Platofrom account or Refinitiv Desktop application (Eikon or Workspace).

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.