question

Upvote
Accepted
16 1 1 2

Issue in downloading txt files in batch

I can't download txt files batch from 01/01/2002 to 01/01/2023, even after downloading Batch/Print App. Message will appear as "To Print/Save documents from the search grid, Batch Print/Save App must be installed. Installation is a onetime requirement for the use of this functionality from the search results grid. Print/Save functionality of individual documents can still be performed from the document viewer". Please advice me on this. Thank you.

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#productbulk-downloadbatch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue. Do you have any updates from the Admin team? Or can you share what's your alternate solution?

Thanks!

I am experiencing the same issue. Could anyone please confirm if RefinitivWorkspaceBatchService.msi is working?

Hello @tasitlicensing

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@tasitlicensing

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@tasitlicensing Thanks for your question so this is an in product issue and you should ordinarily open a ticket using the Contact Us button in Eikon or Workspace - however as you appear to be an Academic user I believe you need to get the Eikon Admin team at your institution to raise a query on your behalf. Let us know how you get on.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem. Is there already a general solution known for this or is it something that needs to be fixed individually?

Many thanks and best regards.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.