question

Upvotes
Accepted
10 2 6 9

How to interpret FID 4148 value

Assume I got a 4148 value of 123456789. What does it mean? I know it's about a book latest activity timestamp. Elapsed milli-seconds from when to now?

#technologyrfa-apic++
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@ming.cheng

The following is the definition of this field.

TIMACT_MS  "TIMEACT MS"          4148  NULL        INTEGER            15  UINT64           4
!
! Time of last activity in milliseconds
!

It should represent the number of milliseconds since midnight, as mentioned in this discussion.

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

midnight of that exchange/RIC's server or midnight of Refinitiv server? and should be current day's midnight I guess?

@ming.cheng

As I know, the time of real-time data is typically in GMT. I assume that it is midnight (GMT). However, you need to contact the content support team directly via MyRefinitiv to confirm this.

thanks. I'll check further.
Show more comments
Upvotes
10 2 6 9

Keen to have further clarification. Which mid-night?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.