question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Get presentations and sources of merger and acquisition call

Hi!

Is there a way to automatically download all the presentation and source filings of merger and acquisition calls in the Advanced Events Search App?

screenshot-2023-03-07-210057.png

#producteventsdownload-file
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
18.7k 85 39 63

Hi @xuanheng.huang

I would suggest you reach out to "Get Help & Support" within the desktop by pressing F1 or accessing the Help (?) menu option to determine if you can download this data within this app.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi!

I try to go to the "Get Help & Support" page but I cannot understand how to find more information.

I can download the files manually one by one by clicking on the icons in the rows, but I was looking for a way to download automatically the whole set (both presentation and source files) in the list.

Hi @xuanheng.huang

FYI, These forums are dedicated to Q&A around the usage of our APIs.

"...but I cannot understand how to find more information. ",

Accessing the "Help & Support" should provide multiple ways to find more information, specifically, you can perform a live chat, open a case or call them directly. They can bring in the required person that will determine if it is possible to automatically download the whole set.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.