question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Get presentations and sources of merger and acquisition call

Hi!

Is there a way to automatically download all the presentation and source filings of merger and acquisition calls in the Advanced Events Search App?

screenshot-2023-03-07-210057.png

#producteventsdownload-file
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @xuanheng.huang

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @xuanheng.huang

I would suggest you reach out to "Get Help & Support" within the desktop by pressing F1 or accessing the Help (?) menu option to determine if you can download this data within this app.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi!

I try to go to the "Get Help & Support" page but I cannot understand how to find more information.

I can download the files manually one by one by clicking on the icons in the rows, but I was looking for a way to download automatically the whole set (both presentation and source files) in the list.

Hi @xuanheng.huang

FYI, These forums are dedicated to Q&A around the usage of our APIs.

"...but I cannot understand how to find more information. ",

Accessing the "Help & Support" should provide multiple ways to find more information, specifically, you can perform a live chat, open a case or call them directly. They can bring in the required person that will determine if it is possible to automatically download the whole set.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.