question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 0 1 3

Map PE and PDP with Open DACS REST API

Hi, Can you let me know how to get the mapping between PE and PDP by using Open DACS REST API? Thanks.

#technologyopen-dacs
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @kiwi.qi ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@kiwi.qi

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@kiwi.qi

Thanks for reaching out to us.

As I know, Open DACS APIs support C++, Java, and .NET. They are not REST API. Please verify the product that you are using.

If you are using Refinitiv Real-Time Open DACS Permission Server, you can refer to the ODPS V8.3.x Install and Developers Guide. I found peToSubServiceList which can get the mapping of PE’s to subservice names including the boolean operator for joining subservices. For more information, please contact the Refinitiv Real-Time Open DACS Permission Server support team directly via MyRefinitiv.

If you are using DACS Webservices, you can check the Data Access Control System 7.7 Web Services Programmer's Guide. You can also contact the Refinitiv Real-Time Data Access Control System support team directly via MyRefinitv for more information.

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @Jirapongse . Sorry for the confusion, yeah I meant Open DACS API.. Can you point me to the specific API that can get the PE and PDP mappings?

@kiwi.qi

You can try the getPeToSubServiceList method in the API.

1679024113196.png

Which Open DACS API are you using (C++, Java. or .NET)?

1679024113196.png (93.6 KiB)

Thank you @Jirapongse . This is from a client ask, currently they are exploring using the Open DACS API to get PE-PDP mapping, possibly they are using C++. Let me point them to the package and this particular call you shared. Does getPeToSubServiceList get PDP codes as well? e.g. the subservice names?

Show more comments
Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @kiwi.qi

I noticed that you are using the word "DACS REST API". Besides the OpenDACS (C++, Java, and .NET), the DACS server/Open Dacs Permission Server also has its own Web API.

Please clarify with the client if they are using that DACS Server Web API. If so, that API is supported by the DACS support team, I highly recommend you contact the DACS support team directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.