question

Upvotes
Accepted
36 4 6 10

Tick History Rest API User (.Net for WPF application) download stored & scheduled

Tick History Rest API User (.Net for WPF application)

I am using stored & scheduled reports. How can I download the files on a daily basis, there are numerous extractions under my ID common to many users and I do not know which file to download. Is there a way to just run an API code to download the files that I have scheduled.

The ‘ExtractRaw’ method requires extraction id as a parameter that I can only get from previous call when the request gets submitted for extraction (that won’t happen after first day)

For subsequent days, if extraction would be triggered automatically based on schedules , how can I download the file using REST API ?

#technologytick-history-rest-apitrth-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Vinod A

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

@Vinod A

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, you can use the DSS REST API to download files created by scheduled extractions.

You can refer to the DSS REST API: Downloading Completed Extraction Files by a Schedule Name article which explains the steps to use the DSS REST API to download extraction files created by scheduled extractions. It also contains examples in Postman, C#, and Python.

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.