For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 0 3

Equity Search API Results Order

We are using the Search/EquitySearch API and would like to understand the order of the results, this is an example of a search we are performing

1679417543560.png

The first result back is

"Identifier": "WISH.O",

followed by

"Identifier": "WISH.OQ", and then

"Identifier": "WISH.A",

It doesn't seem to be based on Alphabetical order, so we wondered if it was by primary listing, which in some of our other searches we don't believe it is.

Any information would be most appreacited.

dss-rest-api#product#contentsearch
1679417543560.png (8.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@jason.dance

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I checked the document and I am unable to find how the search results are sorted. Moreover, I can't find the option to change the order of the results.

Therefore, you need to contact the Datascope Select support team directly via MyRefinitiv. The product team may be able to check how the search results are sorted.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you, have reach out to Refinitiv support
Upvotes
7 1 0 3

Spoke to Refinitiv,

There is no fixed logic applied in the backend to pull the consolidated RIC first and primary RIC successively or RICs in alphabetical order.

icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks for sharing this with our community

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.