For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

The pilot Environment doesn't have the latest data for case Ids.

HI Team ,
The pilot Environment doesn't have the latest details /data as of production to debug API response
Could you please let me know what procedure need to be followed

Thanks
Kind Regards

Rakesh

#productpilot-environment
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ssneha.balasubramanian

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
546 4 0 2

Hi @Rakesh.admane,

Can you provide me with some more details such as the caseId you noticed this for and the request and response headers and body for me to look into this. Please make sure you're not sharing sensitive data such as api details or Refinitiv data. Thank you.

Regards,
Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Hi @ssneha
Below are case Id as not able to receive the case system Id

IND-johnnyherrera-PE ,

IND-pedroguimaraygonzalez-PE

IND-josebarrientos-PE

Kind Regards

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @Rakesh.admane.

Could you please send me the request and response headers and body and also your api key details by email to ssneha.balasubramanian@lseg.com. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @Rakesh.admane.

Please send me a meeting invite for your convenient timing so we can investigate this issue further. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.