question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 3

How would I find all RICS with Certificate of Deposit filtered to USD issued currency and country of issuer the United States (I would like to use RDP API, not Eikon AS) Thanks

Using RDP API Playground. I thought this might work but alas RIC is not an acceptable parameter:

"View": "Quotes",

"Query": "CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT",

"Top": 10000,

"RIC": "%US%",

"Skip": 0

Thanks in advance

Jason

#contentrics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.6k 248 52 74

@jason.koulouras

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, RIC is not a valid parameter. You can use it in the Filter, as shown below.

{
  "View": "Quotes",
  "Query": "CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT",
  "Select": "DocumentTitle, RIC,BusinessEntity,RCSIssuerCountry,RCSIssuerCountryName",
  "Filter": "startswith(RIC,'US')"
}

Otherwise, you can try the following query.

{
  "View": "Quotes",
  "Query": "CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT",
  "Select": "DocumentTitle, RIC,BusinessEntity,RCSIssuerCountry,RCSIssuerCountryName,RCSCurrency,RCSCurrencyName",
  "Filter": "RCSIssuerCountry eq 'G:6J' and RCSCurrency eq 'C:6'"
}

You can use the https://api.refinitiv.com/discovery/search/v1/metadata/views/Quotes to get the list of properties in the Quotes view.

1679978470784.pngMoreover, you can refer to the Reference tab regarding how to use this endpoint.

I hope that this information is of help.

1679978470784.png (56.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank yuo - helpful - now I need to go workout some approaches - appreciate the fast assistance!
Upvote
14.1k 30 5 10

Hi @jason.koulouras ,

Regarding to my colleague's comment, you can use Eikon Advanced Search to form the JSON request body (Click Export Query and select JSON tab) as demonstrated in article Find content and functionality using Refinitiv Data Library with Eikon Advanced Search

icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks Raksina for the elaboration and the pointer to your elaboration, if I wanted to dig into this using Eikon to reverse out the search, is that something I would connect with you for via my Account Team? Thank you

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.