Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

SSIS use Json post web Service failed issuue

Hi

if someone knows SSIS, can help me on this:
I need to use ssis for getting response from refinitive, so these are steps which I did
In SSIS I use "ZS JSON Source (REST API or File)"

1681718644262.png

for body(request) i used same as tutorial one:https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/datascope-select/datascope-select-rest-api/tutorials

for credentials one RefinitivConnection is as below:

web url:https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/Extract
credentials type: Basic user/Password

so we faced this error:

1681719130111.pngsome people mentioned remove space, but still dont work.

could u help me which part I need to change.
actually once I got answer, but it did not save. so now I dont know what I changed

#SSIS

#technologydss-rest-apidatascope-selectssis
1681719130111.png (30.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

SSIS is possibly SQL Server Integration Services.

Hello @ame.hajimohammadi

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @ame.hajimohammadi ,

Could you please let us know if the issue is still persist?

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvote
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@ame.hajimohammadi

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you directly copy and paste the sample request message from the tutorial, you will get the following error because the copied message will contain invalid newline characters.

{
    "error": {
        "message": "Malformed request payload: Syntax error at Line 3, Char 1: expected '}' "
    }
}

You need to use the Copy button in the code block.

1681867709434.png

Then, paste it into your application. The request message should work by using this method.

I hope that this information is of help.

1681867709434.png (40.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

Hi Jirapongse

I did use copy button, and this was the result after using this button.

this seems issue for config or something, which need ssis knowledge.

thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.