Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 3 4

Exporting average Cost of Portfolio

How can i export average cost of portfolio using python. I cannot get the required field1683698501459.png

eikon-data-apipython#content
1683698501459.png (87.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

raising a content ticket via myRefinitiv

Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

The latest update in case 12552475 is below

Below is the feedback from product team and expected release date for PORTF API.

Average cost is not currently available via the =@TR functions.  It will be exposed via the API which is on the roadmap for a Q4 2023 release.

Once we have this new API for PORTF that will allow users to get analytics data from PORTF app to be downloaded via API solution and at this moment no option we have to use =TR.
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @avishen.bablee ,

The moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products. Such expertise is available through Refinitiv Helpdesk. If the Helpdesk can show you how to retrieve it using =@TR formula in Eikon Excel, then the moderators on this forum can help you translate it into get_data method in the Eikon Data API call. Refinitiv Helpdesk can be reached via MyRefinitiv. To be of help, I have opened a support case on your behalf, case 12552475, please expect an Eikon support expert to reach out to you shortly, via email address that you have registered on the developers portal.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.