question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Stability issue using VBA to update Eikon formula

Hi all,

I am having a stability issue in my excel when I use VBA to refresh Eikon formula.

I often use one formula for 3000 companies at a time, such as '=TR($B$9:$B$3100,"TR.PriceClose","CH=Fd RH=IN",E8)

For Price data, such as TR.PriceClose, using VBA to refresh it is very stable.

But for financial statemant data, such TR.TotalRevenue and TR.NetIncome, using VBA to refresh often crashes, the excel file disappear, and I have to open and redo again. I found this process very tired and frustrating

Does anyone know why and any recommendation? Highly appreciated.

eikon#productexcelvbaformula-builderrefresh
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@pepsi1834

If the question relates to Eikon Excel, please contact the Ekon Excel support team directly via MyRefinitiv. The support team can verify the formula and the code that you are using.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Is there a quicker and stable way to update formula using VBA, say one formula for 3000 companies, with about 100 such formula?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.