question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 3 1 6

Requesting fundamental data

Hi, I have a question on requesting so called equity fundamental data with .Net SDK.

I have read tutorials and have no problem with BID, ASK, Last Price, etc.

However I have no idea how to receive so called fundamental data, such as Earnings per Share, 1Y Beta, etc.(Eikon provides those data with Excel. =TR("equity", "fundamental"))

I have tried to get the data via .WithView("string value to request a data"), but I have no idea where to find the [string value to request a data] rather than ASK, BID.

Tried to use GetViewList but debugging reveals that it only contains only 32 dataset, while Eikon provides much more.

Please help me with requesting EPS, 1Y Beta, etc through time series. (rather than simple BID, ASK.)

Your kind advice will be so much helpful.

Thank you!

eikoneikon-com-apidatatime-seriesfundamentalsbeta
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@mechakucha fundamental data is not available in the .NET API. If you are building an App Studio app, only Javascript API supports it, otherwise, you can use Eikon COM.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.