Cell A1 is a stock symbol or option symbol

Cell A2 is bid

Cell A3 is ask

Cell A4 is last trade

Any help?

#technologyredi-apivba
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @andybell ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

We don't have much experience with REDI. The API page shows that REDI can be used with Excel and there is a Quickstart and couple of VB/Excel tutorials as well. If there is a specific API question, I would recommend that you reach out to the REDI product team at my.refinitiv.com.

Also see this question which shows how to use DDE with Excel to get real time quotes.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for the help!
Upvotes
22k 58 14 21

Hi @andybell,

Are you an existing Refinitiv customer - if yes, which products do you use. It is possible to get the real time data for an item in Excel without using any VBA, using the Eikon plugin for Excel.

icon clock
10 |1500

Using RediPlus. I have some coding for sending trades through using RediAddin.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.