For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Guarantor Identifier use in DataScope Select

Hello all,

I'm using DataScope Select REST API to retrieve bonds guarantor information (using Enchancements Schedule). I still don't understand the usage of one field "Guarantor Identifier". To what type of identifier does this refer to ? How can we use the output of this field to get common identifier like OrgID ?

The field is defined as "Unique Refinitiv system-generated identifier for a guarantor. This is the identifier of the entity(s) guaranteeing the payment of principal and/or interest of the security." However i don't see how to use the output of that field to get more information on the guarantor. Output does not look like common identifier (eg. 0x00038602a13e2139 for an entity named AUSNET GAS SERVICES PTY LTD)

Thanks for your help on this

dss-rest-api#contentorgid-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
14k 30 5 10

Hi @Alain ,

Thank you for posting the question in this forum. However, this forum is dedicated to an API usage question hence, the moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products. Such expertise is available through Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached via MyRefinitiv. To be of help, ticket number 12605541 was raised on your behalf and the support team is going to contact you directly to assist with this.

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

More details.

Using for instance the ISIN AU0000053241, you'll see that there are 4 guarantors.

Using BondSchedule (with Enhancements Rule type) DSS Rest APU gives us the following answers:

Guarantor 1

Name = USNET GAS SERVICES PTY LTD Identifier = 0x00038602a13e2139

Guarantor 2

Name = AUSNET ELECTRICITY SERVICES PTY LTD Identifier = 0x0003860072cc7e45

Guarantor 3

Name = AUSNET TRANSMISSION GROUP PTY LTD Identifier = 0x00038601bffc488f

Guarantor 4

Name = AUSNET ASSET SERVICES PTY LTD Identifier = 0x00038602a13fe3fa

How can use these identifiers (for instance 0x00038602a13e2139) to get acces to entity and get more information on that guarantor ? How can i turn / match these identifiers with OrgID ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.