question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

ssl errno code list

looking for the list of errno such as

sslSnkMount: System Error: Sink Mount Failed, Code: 6.

( i know what most of them are , including this one, but cant find the complete list )

trep#productrefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @steve.kidd01

Could you please provide more information?

Hi @steve.kidd01 ,

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @steve.kidd01

Could you please give us more detail about the issue and the application?

• Which API are you using?
  • OS/Platform?
  • More detail about the problem statement.

It seems to be related to the connection with the streaming server host. Did the valid hostname is provided or the server is running?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

i am using sslmon which is part if Refinitiv toolkit

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hi @steve.kidd01

The sslmon tool is part of the RTDS product, so I highly recommend you contact the Real-Time support team directly to verify the issue. You can contact the team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html website.

ahs-contact-support.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.