For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Datascope Select - Extracted files - Download csv file JSON request

Is there a way to download file in csv format from 'Extracted files' through API call ?

After I have scheduled my report template and the extracted files are in place, how do I get the files downloaded?

what is the best way in the rest API to achieve this (JSON request)?

#technologydss-soap-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @marta.jozwiak ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@marta.jozwiak

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
22.2k 59 14 21

Hi @marta.jozwiak,

Yes it is possible to do this programmatically. The best resource to learn about this is to either use the C# example application, or the online REST API help. Your application will have to handle the decoding and saving the raw file stream. There are quite many samples of how this can be done on the Refinitiv Github and also the samples in the Developers forum.

1687187411516.png

1687187411516.png (151.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
79.4k 253 52 74

@marta.jozwiak

If you have scheduled extractions and you would like to download the extracted files from those scheduled extractions, please refer to this DSS REST API: Downloading Completed Extraction Files by a Schedule Name article.

This article explains the steps to use the DSS REST API to download extraction files created by scheduled extractions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.