question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 3

TRKD: How do I retrieve ISIN for a bond?

Given a RIC for a bond, i want the ISIN number for the currently quoted bond. The TR EIKON interface uses the field 'OFFC_CODE2' to get this information. When I specify 'OFFC_CODE2' in my RetrieveItem_Request_3 to the quote service as below:

{    "RetrieveItem_Request_3": {        "TrimResponse": false,        "ItemRequest": [            {                "Fields": "CF_BID:CF_LAST:OFFC_CODE2",                "RequestKey": [                    {                        "Name": "USO2YT=RR",                        "NameType": "RIC"                    },                ],                "Scope": "List"            }        ]    }}

posted to "http://api.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/api/Quotes/Quotes.svc/REST/Quotes_1/RetrieveItem_3" , no value for OFFC_CODE2 is returned.

Is this information available through the quote service for bonds?

Did I do something wrong with my request?

Is there another API in TKKD that I should try?

rkd-apirkdbondsquote
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @bpopoff

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
327 2 2 2

Hi,

ISIN is not exposed on TRKD API - QUOTES service as it is restricted. You can use the SEARCH service to get the ISIN code.

Thanks

Muzammil

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.