Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

TR.EnvironmentPillarScore only returns NULL value I Same request 2 days ago worked fine

Dear Community,

I am trying to retreive ESG data with the TR.EnvironmentPillarScore function through the Excel Add-On API.

However the same function which worked two days ago now returns a NULL value for all inputs.

=@TR(AA4;"TR.EnvironmentPillarScore";"SDate=#1";AK2;F4)

AA4 = BNPP.PA

AK2=Output Cell

F9= 03.07.2016

Double checking with the Python API also only returns NaNs. What can the problem be?

Thanks in advance!

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#contenteikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @haggi ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@haggi

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@haggi

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I used the following formula to get the data.

=@TR("BNPP.PA","TR.EnvironmentPillarScore","SDate=2016-07-03 CH=Fd RH=IN",F2)

The output is:

1689046443590.png

The following is the output from Eikon Data API.

1689046465621.png

If the problem happens with the formula in the Eikon Excel, please contact the Eikon support team via MyRefinitiv to verify what the problem is.

1689046443590.png (11.3 KiB)
1689046465621.png (10.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, I ran your suggestion since I have the same issue. The result was the same. Still retrieving NULL values. All ESG data is NULL.

@keks96

You can test it by retrieving the data in Eikon Excel. If the result from the Eikon Excel is also NULL, please contact the Eikon support team via MyRefinitiv to verify what the problem is.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.