For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
69 11 20 19

Instrument search conditions

Is there a documentation about instrument search conditions available? I have had a look at the DSS UI (see screenshot). In this example I would like to know that is condition to filter by strike price equal to a given value?

I need the conditions strings to be used in the request body, like in this example:

{"SearchRequest":{"AssetStatus":"Active","Identifier":"BMWG*","IdentifierType":"Ric", "CurrencyCodes": [ "EUR"] , "PreferredIdentifierType":"Ric","StrikePrice":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Search.NumericRangeComparison","From":60,"To":61}}}

Besides this concrete example a documentation about all possible conditions e.g. also for expiration date, etc. would be really helpful. Is such documentation available?

Thanks in advance!

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssricssearchcondition-codes
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
1.1k 5 3 5
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks that is exaclty what I need.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.