For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

How to get Null Price with previous option in DSS API

I am trying to use DSS API function EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest and PriceHistoryExtractionRequest to collect data

eikon-desktop.png

May I know how to get the same result as Eikon desktop using Parameters NULL->PREVIOUS

eikon-desktop.png

#technologydss-rest-api
eikon-desktop.png (52.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Arvinwong ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@Arvinwong

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.3k 253 52 74

@Arvinwong

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I don't think that the DSS REST API provides this option.

You can check all avaiable options via REST API Reference Tree.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

I am also looking for the solution of same problem. Did you got any valid solution till yet? I couldn't find from your comment section.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.