For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Bulk Case Screening Result

Can you share details on below queries?

1) In Save and screen multiple cases i.e. saveAndScreen API call, we can see 50 cases are created and screened in one API call i.e. saveAndScreen API.

Do we have any single API to check screening result of these cases in one go?

2)Do we have any API's available for bulk case update and bulk case rescreening?

#productworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @sailesh.kumar

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @sailesh.kumar - thank you for reaching out to us! Please see my responses to your questions below:

1. Unfortunately, we do not have an endpoint where we can check the screening results of all the cases you've screened using the https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/saveAndScreen endpoint. That is a feature available within the WebUI only.
  2. We don't have any API's available for either Case Update or Case Rescreening. However, if you would like to re-screen a case, have you considered the API endpoint Bulk Update Ongoing Screening States (https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/bulk/ongoingScreening)? The cases will be re-screened as often as you have determined within the World-Check OGS settings.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Judith for the details.

No problem! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.