For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Connect Tibco with nodejs

I am searching some solution to push and pop messages from and to Tibco EMS queue. I found solutions from almost every language but not with JavaScript or NodeJs.

I need to connect with NodeJs but JavaScript solution will also work.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks

#producttibco-streambase
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @hemanth5

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.8k 54 17 14

Hello @hemanth5

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, this Q&A forum is dedicated to Refinitiv APIs general usage questions only.

Since Tibco EMS is not Refinitiv product, I strongly suggest you post the question on the Tibco Community website to contact Tibco support directly.

I also found this Using Tibco EMS with node.js thread on the Stackoverflow.

I hope this information helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.