question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

RDP Carbon Emission Data

Hi - I'm accessing carbon emission data from RDP (bulk-climate) via python. But the JSON files (of type Fundamentals Global) are difficult to normalize into any sort a table and I assume the files have to joined with CRReference and CRPeriod source to get to time dimension. Has anyone used these files and has any example python code, or is the carbon emissions data available in a more user friendly format ? - many thanks

rdp-api#contentesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jmayhew

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @jmayhew,

I would recommend you to raise a content service ticket at my.refinitiv.com to speak with a content expert.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.