For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Unable to Generate the hmac/signature, for Authorization (Header Variable), Programatically.

Hey There,

I hope you are having a great time.

I am using the Postman Collection and Environment, been provided via email, and I can hit the API's we need correctly using Postman. I looked into the Quick Start link, been shared with us and I got the sample JavaScript code for hmac signature creation, over here. We have also tested this JavaScript code in the Postman Pre-request Script but it is throwing an error.

We translated that code to Php but it is not creating a valid hmac and we are getting a 401 Unauthorized response, whenever we hit an API from our code/application. Even though we used the hard coded values, the same as the Postman request is using, it doesn't generate a valid hmac.

Can we get any help here?

#productscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@it09

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @it09 - thank you for reaching out to us! Apologies that you are encountering errors. Would you mind providing me with your professional/work email to judith.pillado@lseg.com? I would like to send you step-by-step HMAC documentation that you can follow along to create a successful authorization header. Looking forward to your response!

Blessings,
Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.