question

Upvote
Accepted
16 0 1 2

Problems to download Earnings Conference Call from Refinitive

Hi everyone. I want to download Earnings Conference Call from Refintive. The destock app mentions that I have to install a “Batch Print/Save App”. However, I couldn’t install the “RefinitivWorkspaceBatchService.msi” available in the app. Do you know how to solve this issue? Alternately, is there a way to download the information? Is there a possibility to download the data using Refintivie data using Python?

#productpython apieikon-desktop-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I'm having the same issue. Even after installing RefinitivWorkspaceBatchService.msi downloading multiple files at once does not appear to work.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
6.5k 21 3 6

Hi @lladamartin & @leonard.stimpfle
After investigating the issue you highlighted, I escalated this issue to our help desk (ref. 12982746). They should be in touch with you about any update in their investigation.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Was this issue ever resolved? I am still unable to batch print/save after downloading and installing the “RefinitivWorkspaceBatchService.msi” file.

Hi @psmit147, my.refinitiv ticket details are only shared with their (client) owners. If you are encountering a similar issue, please contact my.refinitiv and refer to ticket 12982746.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.